It’s Friday, which is usually the last day of the week when PS5 restocks happen across US and UK retailers. If drops don’t happen today, there’s still vital information that those shopping for the next-gen Sony system will surely want to know. Read on for all of the latest information in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for March 4, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, March 4?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, March 4, 2022, Target, GameStop, and Best Buy are still the retailers in the US to watch. Tracker_RY has claimed that all three of these stores “and others” will be restocking soon, which likely means a drop is imminent.
Up until March 7, those with a PSN account (which you can create right now), can redeem all 14 of the PS5 Treat Codes. These codes have been released by Sony for an official competition where winners get a PS5. Here is the full list of codes.
It’s still possible to sign up for a chance to buy a PS5 directly from the PlayStation Store. Emails can come through at any time, so keep a close eye on your inbox.
The last PS5 drop was on February 24 when Walmart restocked.
- PS Direct – PSN users can register here for a chance to buy.
- GameStop – Restock on February 16 was for PC components.
- AntOnline – Bundle restock happened on January 27.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19.
- Walmart – Drop occurred on February 24.
- Best Buy – Drop expected soon!
- Amazon – Expected restock overdue. Could be a drop at any moment!
- Target – Drop expected soon!
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- PS5 eXtremeRate Programmable Remap Kit with Back Buttons
- PS5 Sabrent 1TB Rocket 4 Plus SSD
- PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset
- PS5 Faceplates (Unofficial in black and blue for Disk Edition)
- PS5 Vertical Stand with Cooling Fan and Dual Controller Charger Station
- PS5 eXtremeRate Controller Shells (Many colors)
- PS5 Carrying Case
- PS5 1TB NVMe SSD (WD Black)
- PS5 NexiGo Stand with Dual Controller Charging Station (White or Black)
- PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller (Various colors)
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
While it’s still very difficult for consumers to get their hands on a PS5 system, peripherals for the next-gen console are much more commonly in stock. Check out the links above for our top picks.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, March 4?
For those in the UK, the best place to get a PS5 today, March 4, is the EE shop. Those with accounts will be able to access the PS5 page. There has been stock over the last few days, so give it a look.
Those with a BT Broadband account can head here for the PS5 product page. They had bundles in stock over the past few days, so it’s worth checking and keeping an eye on.
Game will reportedly have new PS5 stock between March 15-18 (via @PS5StockAlertUK). The drop is expected to occur between 9-11:30 AM across any of those days. Before this, however, Argos is expected to have a drop between March 9-11.
In other PlayStation news, CD Projekt Group has halted the sales of Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher in Russia. Elden Ring has beaten both Horizon Forbidden West and Cyberpunk 2077 in launch UK sales. Quantic Dream’s Star Wars Eclipse reportedly won’t release until 2027-2028.